Mental Health Resources

Anyone can experience mental health issues, and the University provides confidential resources (including free counseling sessions with licensed professionals) to aid in addressing them.  Undergraduates and graduate students may contact the University’s Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) to speak to a counselor, while faculty and staff including postdoctoral researchers may obtain a referral through Carebridge, Princeton’s Employee Assistance Program, or if enrolled in a Princeton medical plan may consult a Teladoc mental health expert.  

To reach CPS 24/7, call 609-258-3141

To reach Carebridge 24/7, call 800-437-0911
To reach Teladoc, call 855-835-2362