- Lots 14 & 25 Close, Pedestrian Detours Ivy Lane/Western Way
January 28, 2022
As of Monday, January 31, Lots 14 and 25 along Ivy Lane, as well as access to these lots via Roper Lane, will permanently close and pedestrian detours will shift. Lots 4, 5 & 26 were closed in late December. See Phase 2 map below. Western Way is anticipated to re-open in the Fall 2022
- Pedestrian Detour, west sidewalk Elm Drive
October 4, 2022
Pedestrians will be detoured around a short section of Elm Drive west sidewalk, by Fisher Hall, from October 6 to February 28. Traffic will be controlled by flaggers. Please follow detour signs, do not walk in the road, and use caution when in the area.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Pedestrian Detour, by Dillon/Brown
November 16, 2022
UPDATE: The work has been extended until February 6.
Facilities needs to close a portion of the diagonal path in between Dillon Gym and Brown Hall to install a new, wider, pedestrian path. Pedestrians will be detoured to the path north of this location. Work will start on or about October 27 and last for approximately 6 weeks, weather dependent. Work hours will be 8am – 4pm weekdays.
- Changing Pathway, From Goheen to Frist, beginning Nov. 7
November 4, 2022
- The current pedestrian route between the two construction projects, University Health Services (UHS) and Hobson College, will be closing on or about November 7, 2022.
- A new path will be opened between the UHS site and Guyot, Moffett and Schultz buildings to accommodate the November 7th closure.
- Detour signs will be in place.
- See maps below for details:
- Blue dashed lines are open, accessible pathways
- Green dashed lines are open pathways
- Road closure, Prospect Avenue
January 23, 2023
A section of Prospect Avenue, between Olden Street and Murray Place (see map below), will be completely closed starting Wednesday, February 1, 2023, until Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
- Test Pits, Poe Field, Feb. 6 - 21
February 1, 2023
In preparation of the Geo-Exchange and stormwater installation that will commence this Summer 2023 on Poe Field, Facilities will be performing flood tests in two phases over the next few weeks on Poe. The flood test involves filling holes in several locations with water to evaluate how long the water takes to infiltrate the existing soil. These tests will help us to understand the soil makeup and finalize the design of the stormwater management system in and around Poe Field.